TPC (Training & Process Control) is a collaboration service with our clients where we share our knowledge and work to control processes and continuous improvement, helping to guarantee the highest quality of their products.
TPC protects the development of hygiene, disinfection, lubrication, filtration, dosage and machining in each of the processes where our products are involved.
TPC is a project we have been developing in recent decades in the food industry, livestock farms, beverage industry, water treatment, metallurgical industry and collectives (among others). Its purpose is to offer our clients added value through a personalized advisory service so that they reach their production objectives and results in a successful management for both parties (win-win).
Through an exhaustive study of industrial processes, we adapt our products and systems to provide greater performance and lower production costs.
In addition to providing our clients with the products and equipment that best suit their activities, we accompany them throughout the implementation process through protocols, procedures, periodic controls, improvement plans and training of their personnel so that all operations are well understood, well executed and profitable.
- Dosage controls.
- Dosing equipment maintenance checklist.
- On-site analytics.
- Control audits.
- Continuous improvement plan.
- Preparation of plans and application protocols and C+D.
- Complementary analytical service (microbiological, bath and water quality control, etc.).
- Customized theoretical and practical training.
- Studies to optimize consumption and packaging, carbon footprint reduction.